Museum for Architectural Drawing
+ 49 30 43 73 90 90
M1 + M12 Zionskirchplatz
As your health and safety are very important for us we would be grateful if you could kindly pre-book your visit via email or phone: +49 30 43739090. We are looking forward to welcoming you again!
• All visitors must be vaccinated or recovered and present proof of complete vaccination or of recovery with a valid photo ID. The 2G proof must be verified digitally, the QR code necessary. The proof exclusively via the vaccination certificate is not sufficient;
• For persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, must present an officially recognised negative test result applicable for the time of the visit as well a medical certificate stating the contraindication for the coronavirus vaccination;
• Please wear a FFP2 mask in our museum;
• If you feel sick, please stay at home;
• Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people;
• We kindly ask you to wash your hands in the washrooms in the basement or use a sanitizer in the foyer.
• For persons under 18 years of age, the 2G regulation does not apply; children and adolescents between 6 and 18 years must present an officially recognised negative test result applicable for the time of the visit;
• The mask requirement does not apply for children under 6 years, persons with a medical certificate, deaf and hard of hearing persons and persons who communicate with them, as well as persons accompanying them.
Thank you for your understanding! We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Mon – Fri 2 – 7 pm
Sat & Sun 1 – 5 pm
The museum is closed to the public during the changeover of exhibitions.
5 €, 3 € (reduction)
Reduced entry is for students, unemployed and disabled people.
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
A guided tour offers insight into the museums extraordinary architecture, including a visit to the penthouse with a beautiful view of Berlin.
Participants of guided tours are required to present proof of a negative test result, of complete vaccination or of recovery.
For groups of 5 up to 25 participants
Admission 2 € (in addition to the standard entrance price)
35 € for groups of less than 5 participants
A tour takes approx. 60 minutes
Guided tours including the museums archives
In addition to the aforementioned tour of the building, we also offer special guided tours of our archives where masterpieces of architectural drawing of the 20th and 21st century are kept.
80 €, limited to 5 persons
A tour takes approx. 90 minutes
For additional information and booking enquires please contact us:
+ 49 30 43 73 90 90 or